Newbie looking for someone to partner up with

KryssyMarie

Ok, so I'm new to this.My cousin told me about it and it seems really fun. I actually went to find a cache this morning but didn't have time to keep looking. I'm wondering if there's someplace I can find someone to pair up with to help me get started? if anybody could help that would be great! thanks in advance.

Krystle

Ok, so I'm new to this.My cousin told me about it and it seems really fun. I actually went to find a cache this morning but didn't have time to keep looking. I'm wondering if there's someplace I can find someone to pair up with to help me get started? if anybody could help that would be great! thanks in advance.

Krystle

It would help if we had any idea where in the world you are. It is usually suggested that you post in the appropriate country/Regional forums (scroll down the first forum page till you get to the right area) or find an Event in your area where you can go to meet local cachers.

Krystle

It would help if we had any idea where in the world you are. It is usually suggested that you post in the appropriate country/Regional forums (scroll down the first forum page till you get to the right area) or find an Event in your area where you can go to meet local cachers.

I'm in Northern Delaware

Ok, so I'm new to this.My cousin told me about it and it seems really fun. I actually went to find a cache this morning but didn't have time to keep looking. I'm wondering if there's someplace I can find someone to pair up with to help me get started?I'm in delaware northern to be exact. if anybody could help that would be great! thanks in advance.

Krystle

Ok, so I'm new to this.My cousin told me about it and it seems really fun. I actually went to find a cache this morning but didn't have time to keep looking. I'm wondering if there's someplace I can find someone to pair up with to help me get started?I'm in delaware northern to be exact. if anybody could help that would be great! thanks in advance.

Krystle

Hi and welcome!

Suggest you check this group out:

Delaware Geocachers

Good Luck!