New geocoin - STARGATE GEOCOIN - SUTECH

geo.scorpions

The details are so amazing on these coins! I remember when I first got my Horus coin, I couldn't believe how big and heavy it actually was! I put in my order for this one; can't wait to see the coins in person! Bought an extra AS in hopes that someone would be willing to trade for an Anubis version, since I missed that sale.

Great job! : :D

My ordered coins arrived today. They look great (better than Horus IMO), however they are significantly smaller than the previous two ones.

The SIZE is : 56 mm X 8 mm <_<

The same size was specified for Anubis and Horus... But Seth is smaller than those two.

I would imagine it is due to the Ma'Tok staff extending out both sides of the coin this time, this was recently bought up in CW88s thread for his 12/12/12 coins, Post #36.

Mine are not in hand yet so it is just a theory B)

My ordered coins arrived today. They look great (better than Horus IMO), however they are significantly smaller than the previous two ones.

The SIZE is : 56 mm X 8 mm <_<

The same size was specified for Anubis and Horus... But Seth is smaller than those two.

I would imagine it is due to the Ma'Tok staff extending out both sides of the coin this time, this was recently bought up in CW88s thread for his 12/12/12 coins, Post #36.

Mine are not in hand yet so it is just a theory B)

I got some of mine today :D - they are slightly smaller and I think it is becuase the size includes the staff on both sides.

But they are still just as good as the previous coins.

And there is also a exclusive black nickel version. This version is only available at the german online-shop www.cache-corner.de (only 25 minted)

Nice but I can't see where we can convert the site to English, or if they will even sell/ship internationally. I see they take Paypal, but the doesn't mean from 'US'.