background image for cache listing

Two Owls

I am trying to make a wallpaper for my cache listings. I have posted image on Picassa,made viewing on Picassa 'Public', copied URL from URL window at top of Picassa page, pasted same in 'Background image URL ' box on cache editing page ....and got no results.

Any hints would be appreciated.

From other posts, it looks like there were some major changes made to the site in the last 12 hours. The log avatars and Gallery images are not appearing on cache pages. I suspect your problem may relate to this. Hopefully it'll be sorted out soon... or in a couple of days... or... :unsure:

MrsB :)

Yes you might be right!!! Thanks for info. I will try again once I see images appearing in other logs. All the best.

From other posts, it looks like there were some major changes made to the site in the last 12 hours. The log avatars and Gallery images are not appearing on cache pages. I suspect your problem may relate to this. Hopefully it'll be sorted out soon... or in a couple of days... or... :unsure:

MrsB :)

Yes you might be right!!! Thanks for info. I will try again once I see images appearing in other logs. All the best.

The image server was down. (img.geocaching.com). You are trying to use an image from a completely different server that has nothing to do with geocaching.com. It is probably an issue with log on permissions. post the url here so someone can put it in their browser and see what comes up.