Notifications filter

MaTamas

Is there a possibility to uncheck Found caches from Notification settings?

This field seems to be missing.

When I edit any of my notifications for cache types that allow a "Found it" log, the first option in the list of possible log types is "Found it". For example, for the Traditional cache type, these are the log types I see (in 2 columns):

Found it.........Retract Listing

Didn't find it...Temporarily Disable Listing

Write note.......Enable Listing

Archive..........Update Coordinates

Needs Archived...Needs Maintenance

Unarchive........Owner Maintenance

Publish Listing

Is this not what you see?

Keep in mind that if you're looking at any of the Event types (Event, CITO, Mega), it won't have "Found it" as an option, but rather "Attended". Likewise with Webcams and "Webcam Photo Taken".

OK, I'll try to explain it more clearly.

Now I receive notifications for ALL caches within the given radius - doesn't matter if I already found them or not.

I'd like to exclude my found caches from this but I didn't find any option for this.

You've set up notifications such that you receive emails for any find on any cache in your area, but you don't want emails for your own log submissions? Is this correct? AFAIK, there's no way to have notifications exclude your own logs, but that would be a nice addition to this feature if it was added. After all, I know I just submitted that log, I don't need to be reminded a few seconds later. :laughing:

Sorry for my poor English :rolleyes:

Once again... Now I receive mails (enable, archive, unarchive, etc.) about all the caches near my home - even if I've found them more years ago.

I'd like to exclude all the caches I've already found as I am interested only in caches I haven't found yet. This option is still missing here.

I hope that this is clear enough now :D

Sorry for my poor English :rolleyes:

Once again... Now I receive mails (enable, archive, unarchive, etc.) about all the caches near my home - even if I've found them more years ago.

I'd like to exclude all the caches I've already found as I am interested only in caches I haven't found yet. This option is still missing here.

I hope that this is clear enough now :D

You English is fine. The first post was understandable the second nailed it down.

The short answer is "No". The notification system does not have that capability. Even if you put a cache on your ignore list, it will end up in your email if it matches the criteria.