Need to find the GC code of an archived virtual cache

Team Christiansen

While living in California, I traveled to Utah for some job interviews in August. In between interviews, my iPhone indicated a couple virtual caches close by where I was interviewing, so I found them and took pictures so I could remember the answers to the virtual cache questions to log them in later. After the last interview I traveled back home to California. In the intervening time, I have been extremely busy wrapping up my business affairs in California, packing up, moving my household goods, buying a new house in Utah, starting my new job, getting kids in new schools, etc. As such, I could never sit down and log those two caches.

Finally this morning, I found the time to log them and discovered that one of them is no longer listed on the GC website which leads me to believe the cache has since been archived (which is unusual for a virtual cache). It wouldn't be a problem if I had kept the GC code. But I didn't, nor did I save it on my iPhone. I want to log them in order so I haven't logged the other one yet which is still listed.

The cache I want to log is a virtual cache in Taufer Park in Salt Lake City on the corner of 300 East and 700 South. The geotag on the photo I took for the answer to the virtual cache question is N 40 45 15.6 and W 111 52 58.8. Can anybody figure out how to get the GC code so I can log the cache.

Thanks

Edited by Team Christiansen