FrozBoz - Caches in Central London

Chris-King

Does anyone know if the Cache owner FrozBoz is still active in the forums or the caching community, he owns a series of caches in London called 'The Swan to the Canary: <other names>', I have logged a maintenance request for a cache I did of his the other day that needs TLC, and have also tried to contact him/her about the series of caches.Last log on date was early September, and was going to ask if the series was available for adoption, since they need maintaining and i work in the area.

Yes I saw that, as I probably, like you checked their account active status and also last cache finds.

However the series of caches with that name need maintenance, and i have flagged one as such and also emailed them over that cache and other I needed them to check / look at in Central London.

Maybe they are away/abroad - not sure - but if they cant get to them to maintain them and I can, I would be prepared to take them on rather than let them fall into archive state.

Looks like they are still reasonably active, they logged into the site in September and logged a cache find in June.

Good idea, can easily replace the log books, although it would be nice if it was transferred over, as then its my cache and my responsibility, plus get the emails to alert me if issues with it.

Alas reviewers dont have the power to do this, already asked on another cache, which I ended re-creating after the original was archived.

I just wondered if anyone in the forums knew him/her, so I could email directly.

Why not just maintain as you go in a pay it forward style?

Ok, glad to see you are still about! If I am down the way with the Magnus Church doing others, I will put a new log strip in. What do you want done with the old paper mache one :(

I'm still about, unfortunately been tied up with other things in professional life of late which has limited my ability to get out and about.

As others have mentioned, you are more than welcome to replace logs strips etc.