Most unusual "In the Bush" cache you've seen or owned

Mike & Jess

I have a few ideas for new cache containers going out next summer, but thought I would see if there where any better ones out there or ones that could be easier to transport.

I'm looking for totally out there cache containers you would never expect to see in the middle of the bush.

To give you an idea of what I am looking for, I've got a mail box (on a post) in the middle of the bush as one of my letterbox hybrids. It got a few laughs.

I have a few ideas for new cache containers going out next summer, but thought I would see if there where any better ones out there or ones that could be easier to transport.

I'm looking for totally out there cache containers you would never expect to see in the middle of the bush.

To give you an idea of what I am looking for, I've got a mail box (on a post) in the middle of the bush as one of my letterbox hybrids. It got a few laughs.

bflentje, who occasionally posts here, is a master of that sort of hide. Hopefully he'll post some photos of some of his better Halloween series hides.

bflentje, who occasionally posts here, is a master of that sort of hide. Hopefully he'll post some photos of some of his better Halloween series hides.

How about a cache in a George Bush Halloween mask in a bush?

I personally have a "large" cache in about a 4Km trail in the wood, the name of the cahe refers to something like "what is the Buzz" after the page cration, i placed a "log" telling to "Be" carefull because there was a big wasp nest near the ground zero... and the cache is in fact a Large "milkbone dogtreat" (2 gallons) with grey cloth around it and looking exactly like a Huge Wasp nest!

at this moment still have 100% favorite ratio on this one ;)