Thumbnails

Galaxias

Morning :rolleyes:

When i share my find with my facebook account there is an option for inserting a thumbnail image but its greyed out...do i have to be a premium member for this or is there something i am not doing...

Also, when logging a find i notice some members have added links and quotes in their reply, is there a way of adding those permanently so you dont have to keep writing them all the time.

Edited by Galaxias

I went to the link you gave me and added a forum signature etc, then signed out and back in, then i did a log and the signature didnt show...am i putting the signature in the right place.

...i want to be able to have it in the part where you do the found it..didnt find it logs...most people i see there have all kinds of things written down and am sure they dont write it every time they log a find

Jayne

Edited by Galaxias

Also, when logging a find i notice some members have added links and quotes in their reply, is there a way of adding those permanently so you dont have to keep writing them all the time.

There is a Greasemonkey script for Firefox browser, which will add links and quotes when logging.

Or.

They may be logging with GSAK, which can add additional text to your logs.

Without an example, it's difficult to say how they are doing it!

Signatures in the forums are only available to Premium Members.

(Used to be available to all members, but changed during an 'update' of the forums. :( )

Hmm - like you don't want to type when you find a cache in your log? I think people really like to hear what you think about a cache. I don't think you can automate that, and you probably shouldn't even if you could :)

Oh so true! A huge part of enjoyment for us when someone finds one of our caches is to hear what they think! Hubby spends a lot of time usually trying to place unique and fun caches and gets disappointed with just the "TFTC" posts.