Geocacher car repairs

Ma & Pa

Around here we use a lot of duct tape on caches .

We tend to paint them around here. Duct tape comes off over time.

We use duct tape to attach wire and hooks to hang the caches so they are winter friendly. I have a collection of duct tape of various colours including various camo tape. Have been doing it for years

Edited by Ma & Pa

sorry

Around here we use a lot of duct tape on caches . I just found it strange that this person somehow tried to use duct tape to fix his bumper

Come to Arizona!

Duct tape (various colors)

Packing tape (clear)

Masking tape

Various types of wire, including lamp cord

Bungee cords

Stretch-wrap (like what they use to hold a pallet of boxes together)

Light-duty chain

All flapping in the wind on the freeway threatening to break loose and cause a collision.

sorry

Around here we use a lot of duct tape on caches . I just found it strange that this person somehow tried to use duct tape to fix his bumper

Try watching a NASCAR race, those pit crews use duct tape on anything that they need to, from bumpers to holding in windshields.

Heck they even use it on cooling AIR DUCTS, talk about weird uses!

Doug 7rxc

sorry

I at first figured you were talking about the duct tape but then realized it wasn't of the camouflaged variety and dismissed it. :shocked:

sorry

I at first figured you were talking about the duct tape but then realized it wasn't of the camouflaged variety and dismissed it. :shocked:

Nevermind,, i just went back to the picture and see that it seems to blend in very well with it's immediate surroundings. :P