TB inactivity star?

Need me glasses

I have a TB in my inventory that I only picked up on 30th Sept, today when I looked at my inventory there is a star icon next to it and notification that it has had no activity in the last 14 days so I should drop it off soon??? how come?

I just had a look in my profile, and can see the asterisk beside the coin that I have in my inventory.

Which tb are you talking about? If you have had it in your possession for less than 14 days, I'm assuming that asterisk should not be there.

Why are you holding onto a tb for longer than the recommended 2 weeks?

Yes, you should drop it into a cache as soon as you are able, unless you have had communication with the tb owner about keeping it in your possession for longer than the recommended 2 week time.

Travel Bug® FAQ

http://www.geocaching.com/track/travelbugfaq.aspx

Is there any Travel Bug etiquette?

Use the Golden Rule when you find a Travel Bug. Most owners would rather see their Travel Bug do a lot of travelling, so try not to hold on to a Travel Bug for too long. If you plan on holding onto the bug for more than 2 weeks, make sure to send a courtesy email to the owner letting them know.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Why are you holding onto a tb for longer than the recommended 2 weeks?

Yes, you should drop it into a cache as soon as you are able, unless you have had communication with the tb owner about keeping it in your possession for longer than the recommended 2 week time.

B.

Why are you throwing this at me then? I had explained the situation.

Thank you. That is interesting. I've been working on re-releasing my daughter's TB and have held it since the 25th. There's no star.

I guess ignore it or report the broke to gc.com. I can't complain about a reminder to get a bug moving. Better than saying nothing.

bd

Edited by BlueDeuce