Delete Geocaches on Garmin Montana600

BendixTotti

Hi folks,

I read, that i cant delet my Found Geocaches directly on my Garmin Montana600, I have to do it on my computer. Here is my question: My Geocaches have the Cache-Name on the display. To get to the gx... Number i have to open each geocache and write down by hand the gx.. name and than back into the menue on the computer to delete this gx... in the GPXFile? There has to be another solution, but I dont know it. The only other solution, which I could find, is, to delete the complete GPX file in my Garmin, but than all my unfound Caches are gone as well. Any ideas??? Thanks a lot in advance (and sorry about my english, answers in german are nice as well).

Hi folks,

I read, that i cant delet my Found Geocaches directly on my Garmin Montana600, I have to do it on my computer. Here is my question: My Geocaches have the Cache-Name on the display. To get to the gx... Number i have to open each geocache and write down by hand the gx.. name and than back into the menue on the computer to delete this gx... in the GPXFile? There has to be another solution, but I dont know it. The only other solution, which I could find, is, to delete the complete GPX file in my Garmin, but than all my unfound Caches are gone as well. Any ideas??? Thanks a lot in advance (and sorry about my english, answers in german are nice as well).

I don't know about your Montana but on my e-Trex 20 I enter the cache as "found". When I get to a computer I can then click on the found logs file and erase them without interfering with the loaded caches. Hope that helps.