Caches for Kids

I like placing ammo can-sized caches that are relatively easy to find so that families and kids can enjoy the sport. I know it is no fun for kids to find a cache with junk in it or just a log. So I fill my "Kid" caches with fun SWAG...small cars, marbles, polished rocks, puzzles, toy airplanes, plastic bugs and animals, etc. These caches are not targeted for the cachers going for numbers or FTF types. And TB's often disappear in the kid's pocket never to be seen again.

But if Geocaching.com can have a category for regular members and Premium members, then would it be possible for a category for kids and families and that those caches do not show up in the search for the regular or Premium members?

McPhee

BTW, the kid in the avatar is our 11 YO Grandson, who is "Cowboy".

It's already a family oriented pastime. Why would they wish to exclude anyone (Regular and/or Premium)? Besides, I don't think they can as all caches are open to everyone. That is one of the prerequisites of geocaching through or utilizing this website.

There are caches for kids out there. It says so on many cache pages... but to exclude anyone or any group... well, that sort of flies up in one's face, does it not?

In response to the Regular v Premium (PMO) cache issue, Groundspeak does not disallow any Regular Member from logging a PMO cache.

The Regular Member/Premium Member is a benefit issue, not a "wall-of-separation" issue.