Where is my TB

acachebox

When I look at your profile, I can click a trackable tab. Just like the cache tab, it lists found and discovered items on the left and items you own on the right.

Your trackable appears to be active and listed. I can see it has its own page at http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?tracker=TB59MKM

You can see other trackable pages by altering the code on the end of the link.

As stijnhommes wrote, I went to your public profile, clicked the "Trackables" tab, saw that you have 1 "Travel Bug Dog Tags" in the "Trackables Owned" column on the right, clicked the 21.gif icon on the left for the "Travel Bug Dog Tags", and saw the entry for your TB.

Edited by niraD

Thanks Guys and Gals

Now I just have to go on the road and see if anyone else can find it.

Remember though, it just doesn't happen as often as you might think.

Primary reason being that it is pretty tough for somebody driving to get a paper and pencil to write down the number and keep up with you while not smucking a power pole, tree, guardrail or another vehicle while searching for those items.

Sure, they could use a phone, but then.... maybe they shouldn't. :ph34r:

Best opportunity is at an Event. Next best is whilst you are parked near an LPC whilst shopping.

Primary reason being that it is pretty tough for somebody driving to get a paper and pencil to write down the number and keep up with you while not smucking

I was behind a car at a red light for a couple of minutes one night. They had the reflective kind of TB sticker that shines very brightly in headlights, which washed out the numbers so I couldn't read them.

Primary reason being that it is pretty tough for somebody driving to get a paper and pencil to write down the number and keep up with you while not smucking

I was behind a car at a red light for a couple of minutes one night. They had the reflective kind of TB sticker that shines very brightly in headlights, which washed out the numbers so I couldn't read them.

Actually the reason I decides to put one on my trailer was just as a general promotion of the fact that I cache, much like the "OBX" stickers you see for those our frequent the "Outer Banks". If someone that caches see it and records it that is fine.

I found my first decal TB from the inside of a fellow cachers trailer while visiting him. Just looked out the window and there it was.

the reason I decides to put one on my trailer was just as a general promotion of the fact that I cache, much like the "OBX" stickers you see for those our frequent the "Outer Banks". If someone that caches see it and records it that is fine.

Mine is like that, too. I do most of the logs for it. My car's TB sticker doesn't display a Tracking Code (it's kind of tricky).