How can I identify caches above a certain altitude?

Delta68

I want so see which are the closest caches above 1344 metres

(I OBVIOUSLY should not have posted this in 'United Kingdom and Ireland' forum! :) )

I've found a few bookmark lists for countries' highest cache but I don't want the highest - just above 1344m

The only way I can think of is by running some PQs for likely locations and then filter using GSAK

Can anyone think of an easier method?

Thanks

Mark

If you're using GSAK, install the elevation.gsk macro and run that on your nearest caches. It will return the height of each cache for you. Then all you have to do is show the elevation field in your view and click on it to show the caches in order of their height. (Mine shows their height in feet rather than metres, but you can probably change this in GSAK's settings, or simply convert your target into feet.)

Chris

If you're using GSAK, install the elevation.gsk macro and run that on your nearest caches. It will return the height of each cache for you. Then all you have to do is show the elevation field in your view and click on it to show the caches in order of their height. (Mine shows their height in feet rather than metres, but you can probably change this in GSAK's settings, or simply convert your target into feet.)

Chris

Erm... That's pretty much what I meant when I said 'filter using GSAK'

Can anyone think of an easier method? :)

Mark

Chris

Erm... That's pretty much what I meant when I said 'filter using GSAK'

Can anyone think of an easier method? :)

found a few challenge caches via google.

perhaps looking at some targets and then checking the bookmark lists might help you out?

otherwise, t4/5 caches for a certain area might be the way to go, faster me thinks?

Mark

found a few challenge caches via google.

perhaps looking at some targets and then checking the bookmark lists might help you out?

otherwise, t4/5 caches for a certain area (then check bookmarks?)might be the way to go, faster me thinks?