The Dreaded Blue Dot Syndrome

Two Tykes

Sorry, I realise that this subject has been done to death previously, but a lot of the information I have seen appears to be out of date.

I use GSAK and the Rutson Macro RMMe to export the database to Memory Map. I used to see the Lordelph icons appear but now all I get is the Dreaded Blue Dot. I can't recall what circumstance triggered the change, but I cannot find how to reverse it.

Various erudite and knowledgeable people have tried to sort this out, but so far without success (whether that is down to my ineptitude is a moot point!).

Can anyone explain in plain English for a numpty to understand just how to get the Lordelph icons back?

I run two systems:

1) The desktop machine with Windows XP

2) The laptop with Windows 7

Both use GSAK 8.2.0.11 and MemoryMap v5, 5.1.3 build 716

Here's Hoping!!!

Keith

Two Tykes

I had the same problem when I re-loaded GSAK after a system restore. After populating MMap I had the dreaded blue dots and no pretty icons. I even downloaded the icons and created a directory in the same way I previously did but still no icons just BLUE DOTS.

Luckily I had a saved MMap overlay file and opened that to see if that would show the blue dots or the icons and luckily it showed the icons, deleted all overlays and then populated form GSAK again and VOILA pretty icons were back.

Edited by DrDick&Vick