Activate a bug

fisherman32

Also do not try and activate your TB on your smart phone or similar device. Do it via a PC if you can. I have never been able to activate or log a coin/TB/ etc vai my mobile device. It always comes back that the TB is not in the system. I have no idea why but it does.

Also if it says it is "not in the system" ensure you are trying to activate it and not log it. If you try and log an un activated TB it will throw that message back.

Good luck.

Also do not try and activate your TB on your smart phone or similar device. Do it via a PC if you can. I have never been able to activate or log a coin/TB/ etc vai my mobile device. It always comes back that the TB is not in the system. I have no idea why but it does.

Also if it says it is "not in the system" ensure you are trying to activate it and not log it. If you try and log an un activated TB it will throw that message back.

Good luck.

thanks for the answers folks, sorry for the delay but I have been away.

I am trying to activate and using the code from the card. It still says not on our system.

It looks kosher but are there fakes out there. i bought 2 and the other one activated ok.

I am trying to activate and using the code from the card. It still says not on our system.

It looks kosher but are there fakes out there. i bought 2 and the other one activated ok.

It's possible that the activation code given on the card may be wrong.

Try getting the activation code from the blue clicky link below - see whether it's the same code.

Link to retrieve activation code.

MrsB