Unused TB codes for a tattoo?

golfchick

I'm after a tb code for a tattoo and don't want anything too easily mistaken so don't want to have to buy Loads just to get an okay number so wondered if someone had an unregistered code I could buy off them. Don't want anything with a o or 0 nor an I or 1 and anything else easily confused. Cheers!

I'm after a tb code for a tattoo and don't want anything too easily mistaken so don't want to have to buy Loads just to get an okay number so wondered if someone had an unregistered code I could buy off them. Don't want anything with a o or 0 nor an I or 1 and anything else easily confused. Cheers!

I have 6 or 8 that I haven't activated. I'll look through them and PM you if any look like they would work for you.

ok... I have one tag with these characters, not in this order: redacted

I also have, again, not in this order: redacted

It might matter to you... they are not bugs, but they are tags. One is a swordfish and one a ladybug. Let me know if you want one of them.

Edited by Cataan144

I don't think it matters as once the tattoo is done I'll send it off to ground speak to have the icon changed anyway. How much do you want? I don't suppose the a and c are next to each other in that order?

PMed you. I want to send them off in the world, and this seems like a really interesting way to do it, so I don't need any money for it. I would like to see a photo of the tattoo, though, when it's done! And, would that be enough for me to sign up as having discovered that trackable? :D

I would like to see a photo of the tattoo, though, when it's done! And, would that be enough for me to sign up as having discovered that trackable? :D

Might as well.

Note: Do not post your tattoo tracking number online for virtual logging. Silly to make all that effort just to have it locked down by gc.com. And yes they will lock it.