Attaching Coordinates to Waymark Photo

UMainah

I just submitted a waymark that requires that you add coordinates to each photo in the submission. After doing this, I'm not seeing where these coordinates show up on the listing or the gallery. Do the attached coordinates just disappear without a purpose?

Also, I entered the incorrect coordinate for one of my photos. Is there a way I can fix this?

I just submitted a waymark that requires that you add coordinates to each photo in the submission. After doing this, I'm not seeing where these coordinates show up on the listing or the gallery. Do the attached coordinates just disappear without a purpose?

Also, I entered the incorrect coordinate for one of my photos. Is there a way I can fix this?

What category? It must be one I'm not familiar with, since I've never posted a waymark that required coordinates for a photo. I am familiar with some categories that require a coordinate with the visit log, however. Learned something new.

What category? It must be one I'm not familiar with, since I've never posted a waymark that required coordinates for a photo. I am familiar with some categories that require a coordinate with the visit log, however. Learned something new.

U.S. National Natural Landmarks

But after rereading the rules, it says the coordinates need to be in the description of each photo. I used the attach coordinates feature though. Does the attach coordinates feature for photos actually do anything?