I found "True Love" this week

Sol seaker

and some R.O.U.S. (Rodents of unusual size) YIKES!!

This one made me jump when I came across it. It was over a foot tall. I'll get back to you after I download photos.

I found this and then was going to make my caching buddy sign it. I wasn't going to take the bison tube out of it's mouth, no way. Not with those nasty teeth and that look on it's face!!!

Rodents of unusual size

We found Underground Parking (now archived). The funny part comes in when the coords lead you to a headstone for the Parking family.

That took me a second. Lol. Good one!

We had SO much fun at this cache!

Side story .. on the way out of the cemetery we saw a large headstone with a saying on the back, that I had seen before, but not on a headstone, for a Mr. StPierre.

It was "I started with nothing and I still have most of it."

Cracked us up. I think I would have liked Mr StPierre!

We found Underground Parking (now archived). The funny part comes in when the coords lead you to a headstone for the Parking family.

:laughing: This one's given me some ideas. :laughing:

I hope that one of them isn't to hide a cache near a headstone.

No cache hidden near a headstone. It was a multi. Just calculate further coords from the headstone.

That's what I figured. I've done some nice multi caches that used the same method. I've also seen the results of a lot of scorched earth searching on a cache hidden in a cemetery that had bad coordinates, eventually went missing, and the CO never bothered to disable or archive the listing. It was pretty disgusting.

I found "True Love" this week.

Link to True Love

What have you found? Since I still have my true love for 65 years. What I found was a new power trail on a road that we will do n the very near future. I am just now listing all the caches we will do. Just about to True Love. Thank you, we are always looking for that kind of power trail. Dick and Arlene Bremerton, WA

I found "True Love" this week.

Link to True Love

What have you found? Since I still have my true love for 65 years. What I found was a new power trail on a road that we will do n the very near future. I am just now listing all the caches we will do. Just about to True Love. Thank you, we are always looking for that kind of power trail. Dick and Arlene Bremerton, WA

:D

Even though that wasn't my intent, I had wondered if someone would notice that. :)

It was a great trail with great cache names. We spent two days caching there, but did not get them all. Had a great time though!

The whole time I was there I kept thinking what a great forum thread those cache names would make.