Vinyl Discs Shop - Where ?

Torgut

For some reason I had in my mind that there was a category for old vinyl discs shop. But can't find it. Was I dreaming? Perhaps with a different name?

There is a group called "Vinyl Junkies" that hos only one member currently and does not manage a category yet. Maybe your store fits into the Independent Music Stores category?

For some reason I had in my mind that there was a category for old vinyl discs shop. But can't find it. Was I dreaming? Perhaps with a different name?

There is a group called "Vinyl Junkies" that hos only one member currently and does not manage a category yet. Maybe your store fits into the Independent Music Stores category?

Yes, well.... not so important where I can fit this. The thing is I was specifically looking for a shop of this kind because I had in my memory that there was a category out there specifically for this. If there isn't, it doesn't matter so much.

There is a group called "Vinyl Junkies" that hos only one member currently and does not manage a category yet.

It was me :rolleyes: I had been thinking about this new category. The idea came to me in the last holiday, as we had seen a record store with many interesting used records (yes I use these black round things).

But this would be a "commercial category", they are not welcome here ...