Commercial TB

chris&Annie

Are there restrictions on making a commercial TB? I know that Jeep released thousands and thousands of TB's a number of years ago. As an avid geocacher and a employee of a national know outdoor recreation company I would love to see a series of TB's come out with our logo on them. Are there any other companies that have TB's? What have you guys and gals see?

Are there restrictions on making a commercial TB? I know that Jeep released thousands and thousands of TB's a number of years ago. As an avid geocacher and a employee of a national know outdoor recreation company I would love to see a series of TB's come out with our logo on them. Are there any other companies that have TB's? What have you guys and gals see?

TB's do not go through a review process.

However, consider two things. (and don't think I'm making this personal) 1. Flat out commercials are a good way to make your TB so annoying that it gets tossed. My advice is to make it fun for everyone. 2. Just because gc.com doesn't review every bug doesn't mean that they won't suddenly decide to put the kibosh on your bugs even though you paid good money and so-and-so has a commercial TB and it's still active and That's Not Fair!

Follow me?

Consider contacting gc.com to create a specialized icon if you are wanting a series and are willing to pay.

Now personally I think Travel Bugs are a poor advertising medium.