View all Caches that found by an spezific User

Dreamcacher

Open the cacher's profile. Click on the Geocaches tab. Click on All Geocache Finds.

can i view this on a Map?

So that i Only see the found Caches?

In the header of the list there is a link to 'Map This Location', but it does not distinguish the caches found by the other user, only the ones YOU found (if any). In addition, all caches are shown on the map, not just the other team's finds.

Apparently, the only way to do what you want would be to create a bookmark list of all those caches found by the 'other' team and create a PQ from that. You wouldn't necessarily need to RUN the PQ, and could then view only those caches on a map. If the other team has more than a couple of hundred finds, you would need to be really interested in stalking them to go to so much trouble. B)

EDITED for speeling

Edited by AZcachemeister

Open the cacher's profile. Click on the Geocaches tab. Click on All Geocache Finds.

can i view this on a Map?

So that i Only see the found Caches?

In the header of the list there is a link to 'Map This Location', but it does not distinguish the caches found by the other user, only the ones YOU found (if any). In addition, all caches are shown on the map, not just the other team's finds.

Apparently, the only way to do what you want would be to create a bookmark list of all those caches found by the 'other' team and create a PQ from that. You wouldn't necessarily need to RUN the PQ, and could then view only those caches on a map. If the other team has more than a couple of hundred finds, you would need to be really interested in stalking them to go to so much trouble. B)

EDITED for speeling

That would be the only way to do it on the website. It can be done quite easily in GSAK.