West Coasters, Favorite Caches...?

desuro

I have come seeking advise... I will be heading out to San Diego in a couple of days for another month long gig...

I do have a few caches loaded into the PN-60 that I have found while looking around but... There are so many caches out there that I quickly became overwhelmed with the sheer numbers and I did not know which ones to choose.

Are there caches in the greater San Diego area that are, in your opinion "Must Do" and on your list of fun caches to go searching for....? Generally we like to go on a walking path, in a park or preserve, that type of thing but we are not opposed to other city type adventures if they are indeed historically significant or a fun walk or search.

One restriction that I have is that I will not have a great number of days to go caching however, I will try to make time in the late afternoons or Sundays to be out and about.

So, Whatcahagot...?

Thanks much,

Rob

I have come seeking advise... I will be heading out to San Diego in a couple of days for another month long gig...

I do have a few caches loaded into the PN-60 that I have found while looking around but... There are so many caches out there that I quickly became overwhelmed with the sheer numbers and I did not know which ones to choose.

Are there caches in the greater San Diego area that are, in your opinion "Must Do" and on your list of fun caches to go searching for....? Generally we like to go on a walking path, in a park or preserve, that type of thing but we are not opposed to other city type adventures if they are indeed historically significant or a fun walk or search.

One restriction that I have is that I will not have a great number of days to go caching however, I will try to make time in the late afternoons or Sundays to be out and about.

So, Whatcahagot...?

Thanks much,

Rob

Since this is an international forum, most will be ignoring your post. Even folks in San Diego might not see it here. Why don't you ask a moderator to move this over the West and Southwest forum. You might get a better response there.

Personally, I would (and have) concentrate on Balboa Park. But, I am biased. I love that park.

Yup, good idea, I loaded a bunch from the park. I just got in to town so I'll dance on over there Saturday probably...

Thanks,

Rob

What a nice day in the park.... I had several loaded up in the area and three in the park which I found, good stuff. The next day I went up to Lake Henshaw to drop off a Travel Bug that came from Japan and wanted to see the lakes of the world with photos on the site... The TB started in Japan, came to the Northeast USA and has also been around the Mid West... we decided to bring it out here to Cali.

Happy Hunting,

Rob