Twin Sisters?

badger10

A bunch of guys from work are looking at doing a weekend trip to Twin Sisters lakes. I was there only once and that was back in 1977. I am the only cacher among the group but a couple seem to be interested. They want to go next year. We are thinking probably mid to late summer. Anybody been there lately and any advise on which trailhead to use. I went with my high school (AC Davis) camping club and I remember there was nobody around there when we went. I guess now it is more popular. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Ray

badger10

Looking on the maps (NW Trails/Topos & MS Streets & Trips) it looks like the closest TH is at the end of NF-1808 (it starts as NF-1800 at Bumping Lake). There are longer hikes from the southside.

Make sure you check with the Naches Ranger District before you go. 1808 (Deep Creek) was heavily damaged by flooding in 2006 and it was still not repaired all the way to the end the last we heard.