Archived caches

pljung

How do I find information about a geocache which has been archived? I know when but want to know where it was placed.

You need the GC number. That will get you the cache page of an archived cache. How to get the GC number? If you know who hid it or found it, you can look at their history and get it.

How do I find information about a geocache which has been archived? I know when but want to know where it was placed.

You need the GC number. That will get you the cache page of an archived cache. How to get the GC number? If you know who hid it or found it, you can look at their history and get it.

Yeah, what they said. :laughing:

What information do you have? If you know the name and a general location, a reviewer might be able to look it up.

Thank you that helped. I looked at the history of a Finder.