GOD JUL 2012

grodan & fiabus

Hi!

It is getting colder here in Sweden and it is therefore time to start thinking of this years GOD JUL coin. :santa: Do you want one this year too??

Please post here if you would like to buy some.

The design will follow previous years but of course new pictures. It will hopefully be trackable, own icon and my GF-prefix. I have sent for a quote but for now I don´t know how much it will be each since I don´t know how many to make or the current dollar verses SEK yet.

So this is only a post to find out if there is any interest in this coin. Please let me know.

Thank you all.

grodan Karin

Front side also sent in so now I just have to wait for the artist to make my pictures :) Can´t wait.

Still not sure how many I will have made but somewhere around 125 -150 I guess.

So you can still reserve a coin if you would like.

I am not taking any money until I have the coins in hand and I am ready to send them out.

Thanks so far. grodan Karin

Some update, coins are paid for and in production. Hope to have them first week of december, then let us hope the mail goes fast over the pond again so you could have them before christmas but I honestly thing it will be tight.

Please let me know if you change your mind and do not want the coin.

I will update as soon as I know more.

Thanks!

grodan Karin

Add me to the 'want one' list. Art/pics would be great too.

Glad for your interest but sorry to say I have to put you on the second list. I am out of coins for now, if someone change their minds you are the first to fill in but otherwise are all coins spoken for. (is it ok to say that with coins?) (sorry for my bad english sometimes)

Thanks.

grodan Karin

Add me to the 'want one' list. Art/pics would be great too.

Glad for your interest but sorry to say I have to put you on the second list. I am out of coins for now, if someone change their minds you are the first to fill in but otherwise are all coins spoken for. (is it ok to say that with coins?) (sorry for my bad english sometimes)

Thanks.

grodan Karin

Thank you. Will have to hope someone changes their mind.

Hi!

I have sent emails with payment info to you who has ordered a coin. I will send it out as soon as I get payment and adress.

Thank you all!

Merry Christmas!

grodan Karin

I will let you know if there are any left for sale after I send out all ordered. Someone might change their mind and don´t want it now.

Paid mine today and sent you an email. Can't wait to see this year's!

The coins are leaving Sweden today. I have sent to all but 2, I am waiting for your respons first. Please let me know soon if you still want the coin.

Thanks, grodan Karin

Sweet ... thanks for the update. Will watch for arrival.

Will you be delivering each order personally ?? ... :laughing:

Well, nevadanick, the distance is too far but that would have been nice. :) I will have to trust the postalservice for these deliveries though.

grodan Karin

The coins are leaving Sweden today. I have sent to all but 2, I am waiting for your respons first. Please let me know soon if you still want the coin.

Thanks, grodan Karin

Sweet ... thanks for the update. Will watch for arrival.

Will you be delivering each order personally ?? ... :laughing:

Nothing yet by today ... :unsure:

Thanks, grodan Karin

Still nothing as of today 12/31/12 ... getting concerned ...

Full payment was made Dec 6th ...

Edited by nevadanick

I got my coin several days ago. Not sure what day it was as the last two weeks have been kind of a haze. My momm was very ill and she passed away on December 27th.

I am pretty sure the coin came the week before Christmas. It is a pretty one. Thanks and Happy New Year!

That is not good nevadanick, but there is long way from Sweden to USA so let us give the postal service a little more time. I usually have good luck in sending my packages only lost one so far, let´s hope this is not number 2.

I have the trackingnumbers written down so I will keep eyes for them, that way I can see if they get used by some other.

All the best and hope you get the package soon.

grodan Karin

That is not good nevadanick, but there is long way from Sweden to USA so let us give the postal service a little more time. I usually have good luck in sending my packages only lost one so far, let´s hope this is not number 2.

I have the trackingnumbers written down so I will keep eyes for them, that way I can see if they get used by some other.

All the best and hope you get the package soon.

grodan Karin

Thank you. Will keep you posted by e-mail.