Logging TBs

jason johnson

I found a tb in a cache yeserday that wasn't showing in my pq file of the area that I'd made the night before. I thought I'd have a look online to see if it had any sort of mission but I couldn't find the page that lets you search for trackables by its code. I'm sure you used to be able to search for them from the 'play' tab on the top of the home page. I picked it up anyway but for all I know it may have been meant to stay in one area and I've just brought it out of it.

So, how do we search for trackables we come across?

I found a tb in a cache yeserday that wasn't showing in my pq file of the area that I'd made the night before. I thought I'd have a look online to see if it had any sort of mission but I couldn't find the page that lets you search for trackables by its code. I'm sure you used to be able to search for them from the 'play' tab on the top of the home page. I picked it up anyway but for all I know it may have been meant to stay in one area and I've just brought it out of it.

So, how do we search for trackables we come across?

Hi there, you can still find it on the Play tab. Hover your mouse over "Play" and click on Find trackables.

Enter the Tracking Code (that's the code which appears actually on the TB tag itself) of the item in the "Enter the Tracking Code of the Item:" box

It will bring up the TB page, wherever the system thinks it is.

Thanks, found it.

Its a bit different using a phone, I was just touching the play tab and going straight to the 'hide or seek a cache' page, I spotted you mentioned hover the mouse and had a bit of a brain wave and held my finger on it for a couple of seconds and it gave me the other options I was looking for, hope I can remember for the next time.