problems with cache maps

The Wilster

Until today, when I select a cache and then go to the map to the right, if I clicked on the link above to go to the larger map, I could then move the cursor over the map to any cache, and while the cursor was positioned over that cache, it would show it's name. I could also select that cache from this point. However today, having re-installed Google Chrome due to a problem I seemed to have downloading my caches, this facility no longer seems to work and the cursor (which used to be simply an arrow) has now changed to a hand which can only be used to move the map around. Can anyone tell me what has changed and how???

Until today, when I select a cache and then go to the map to the right, if I clicked on the link above to go to the larger map, I could then move the cursor over the map to any cache, and while the cursor was positioned over that cache, it would show it's name. I could also select that cache from this point. However today, having re-installed Google Chrome due to a problem I seemed to have downloading my caches, this facility no longer seems to work and the cursor (which used to be simply an arrow) has now changed to a hand which can only be used to move the map around. Can anyone tell me what has changed and how???

I've recently noticed a similiar problem. Sometimes the cursor does not reveal the cache name that can be clicked on to bring up the box link. For me, zooming in and out a bit re-initializes proper function, so it's just irritating. The problem doesn't happen with all cache icons. The glitch appears random, so I can't say I'm doing something specific to cause the error. To aid in troubleshooting, I'm using Windows 7, IE9, with current versions of Flash and Java. Hope this helps in finding an answer.

I've recently noticed a similiar problem. Sometimes the cursor does not reveal the cache name that can be clicked on to bring up the box link. For me, zooming in and out a bit re-initializes proper function, so it's just irritating. The problem doesn't happen with all cache icons. The glitch appears random, so I can't say I'm doing something specific to cause the error. To aid in troubleshooting, I'm using Windows 7, IE9, with current versions of Flash and Java. Hope this helps in finding an answer.

Thanks for that. I've found the same random issues with some but not all icons. Will try a different browser, maybe Firefox and see what happens. Thanks again