Who is going to GCF in Colarado - and what are you bringing?

Vanelle

Hi there! It's only 15 days until Geocoinfest in Colorado, and I am getting pretty excited for it. I'm also wondering what to expect this year.

I'm going to have a vendor booth with four brand new geocoin designs, and one new re-mint. I'll be at the event Friday night hoping to catch up with folks and do some trading. My whole family is coming to this one, which is a treat.

Looking forward to it and hope to see many of you there.

So, who is coming and what are you bringing?

I'll be there Thursday morning and am making an 8-day trip out of it to cache in 6 states and go to the balloon fiesta in Albuquerque. I'm bring traders, along with several AE and LE editions of my recent designs. Also 2 pathtags 1 new and 1 new version. Just trading since I'm not a vendor.

Edited by AtlantaGal

WoW gcf is coming to Colorado... Awesome!! have fun be safe! miss you all!!

I will be there with Sho Me Da Cache. I am bringing all of my creations of about 10 different Geocoins and about 15 different pathtags. I too have a vendor booth. I have two new coins I am introducing at geocoinfest so please make sure you come by to see them and my others--- Titanic 100 years, Amelia 75 years, Hindenburg 75 years, Indian Summer*, Geocaching Way*, Pony Express 150 years, Fire Museum, and American Red Cross. I will also have a couple of Fossil geocoins and an 11-11-11 geocoin.

* these are my new titles.

Ask if you want to see photos

Look for "This N That"

Hi there! It's only 15 days until Geocoinfest in Colorado, and I am getting pretty excited for it. I'm also wondering what to expect this year.

I'm going to have a vendor booth with four brand new geocoin designs, and one new re-mint. I'll be at the event Friday night hoping to catch up with folks and do some trading. My whole family is coming to this one, which is a treat.

Looking forward to it and hope to see many of you there.

So, who is coming and what are you bringing?

Yours look pretty good. What size are they?

Only six more days! Super excited, but way behind on getting ready.

So, I'll have all the new coins for sale at my booth (see other posts) and artist editions for trading. There's a ton of new coins this past year, and I haven't managed to pick up any of them, so I'm crossing my fingers for trades (2012 Earth Turtle, Egyptian Scarab, Kaleidoscope, Circle of Four, Anne's Koi, Shark Tooth, Check Paper, Cache Dragons, Hindenburg, London Underground, We Will not Fail, Lilly Pad, Wolfpack, Washington Peace... you name it, I missed it this year! :laughing: )

Here's pictures of the AE editions of my new designs:

Trees & Men. Antique Silver. Pearl earth and Pearl moon on front - Glitter sky on back.

51a5a53a-67c9-4337-937e-78d4c2fc7063.jpg?rnd=0.0591349

Mountains Calling. Antique Silver. Black and white.

d217ef78-fd47-4e5e-be92-3a616a269fc1.jpg?rnd=0.0002970099

So, I'll have all the new coins for sale at my booth (see other posts) and artist editions for trading. There's a ton of new coins this past year, and I haven't managed to pick up any of them, so I'm crossing my fingers for trades (2012 Earth Turtle, Egyptian Scarab, Kaleidoscope, Circle of Four, Anne's Koi, Shark Tooth, Check Paper, Cache Dragons, Hindenburg, London Underground, We Will not Fail, Lilly Pad, Wolfpack, Washington Peace... you name it, I missed it this year! :laughing: )

Trees & Men. Antique Silver. Pearl earth and Pearl moon on front - Glitter sky on back.

Very nice Vanelle! If you have any left over from GCF, I'd like to trade for a few of them.

I have some of the coins you want and I sure hope I can make some trades!

Samples of a new project I've been working on and by the end of the flight probably a few dozen more sketches :)

Traders of course :)

Will you be showing your samples & artwork? :)

CF30

Actually, yes. I'm printing out various stages of the project today (from sketches to comps to blueprints) to bring along and show against the first horrible results and then the subsequent great results that are in production. I'm supposed to be hosting a seminar and I'll talk about the project from concept to completion and all new stuff I learned along the way. It's going to be a lot of fun to talk shop with other enthusiasts! :)

Samples of a new project I've been working on and by the end of the flight probably a few dozen more sketches :)

Traders of course :)

Will you be showing your samples & artwork? :)

CF30

Actually, yes. I'm printing out various stages of the project today (from sketches to comps to blueprints) to bring along and show against the first horrible results and then the subsequent great results that are in production. I'm supposed to be hosting a seminar and I'll talk about the project from concept to completion and all new stuff I learned along the way. It's going to be a lot of fun to talk shop with other enthusiasts! :)