All own logs

_SoP_

Hello *,

I like reading old logs that I wrote some time ago. Is there any possibility to simply get all logs for all caches I've ever written via geocaching.com?

Just the name of the cache, maybe the GC-code, date and my log text. Having this prepared on a nice webpage or generated as a pdf would be great. Even better would be to implement uploaded log images.

Something like "Generate diary" :)

Alternatively, does a macro exist for GSAK doing that?

Thanks,

Gernot

Hello *,

I like reading old logs that I wrote some time ago. Is there any possibility to simply get all logs for all caches I've ever written via geocaching.com?

Just the name of the cache, maybe the GC-code, date and my log text. Having this prepared on a nice webpage or generated as a pdf would be great. Even better would be to implement uploaded log images.

Thanks,

Gernot

I don't use GSAK, so I have no idea what it can do.

But if you want to see all the logs you've posted on caches, you can go into your profile:

http://www.geocaching.com/my/default.aspx

Under the text that says "Your Logs (Last 30 Days)", you can choose which logs you want to see.

For all cache logs, click "Geocaches" and you will see:

http://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1

That will show you log type, date, cache type, cache name, location and then a link "Visit Log".

B.

Hello *,

Thanks,

Gernot

Yes, the Print Diary GSAK Macro does all of that, except the photos. Outputs to basic text or an html table.

Hello *,

Thanks,

Gernot

Yes, the Print Diary GSAK Macro does all of that, except the photos. Outputs to basic text or an html table.

That is cool. I had no idea you could generate something like that with GSAK.

Thanks for posting about it.

B.

I'll add that a MyFinds query includes all the logs you've posted on any cache you've found. So if you have DNFs, notes or other logs, those will come with the query as well as the Found it! logs.

It will not include logs on the caches that you haven't found.

The GetAllLogsForUser.gsk macro will get all of your logs regardless of type, and it will download the caches if they are not already in your database.