Free eTrex Yellow

I am looking for a better GPS than my eTrex Yellow for geocaching.

If someone has a better (multi-route, map capable) machine they want to sell for less than $150 (used, refurb, whatever), even a Palm V/Vx or Visor with the Magellan GPS Companion, I will place my brand new eTrex in a cache and post it's location here for the first finder to keep!

I am leaving from Birmingham Al for Scottsdale Az in about two weeks and will place 5 caches along the way - the GPS will be in one of them.

I see lots of folk asking for a free GPS - don't know who is the most deserving, so "go search for it" is all I can tell 'ya!

Ed Manley

205-956-6814 7 am to 9 pm CST

or

edmanley@bham.rr.com

As follow-up, I realized after posting this that if you don't HAVE a GPS you're not likely to FIND this one.

So, those without a GPS should talk to the folks here on geocaching.com and the other discussion groups and find someone willing to take you to it!

You'll learn something about geocaching, make a new friend and have fun finding your new Garmin eTrex.

Please keep in mind, geocachers, that I am doing this to provide a GPS to some person or group that needs one...if you already have one, buddy up with a needy person or group and guide them to it!

Thanx,

Ed