Climbing coin?

Mysteriousrose

Hi everyone

I have been away from this forum for some time, but I'd missed being here with all of you and talk about all the lovely and fantastic coins.

I have this friend who loves T5 caches, he climbes everything, with or without climbing gear. mountains, trees and he's very good at climbing in lampposts;-)

He is completing he's education and he also has birthday next month and I would like to give him a coin.

preferable 5 Star Terrain - Climbing but other T5 or climbing coins would be perfect.

Does anyone has some ideas or something for sale?

Thank you so much:-)

Thank you so much for the great suggestions:-D

Now I just have to choose and that can be difficult;-) the Up & Down geocoin is funny and unique and the T5 climbing coin has the 5 stars...

Thank you ice13-333 for offering. How much do you want for the three different coins? I live in Denmark so I need to find out what is cheapest incl. shipping. If you don't want to post the prices here, your welcome to sent me a PM or a mail to the email in my profile.

Thank you so much for the great suggestions:-D

Now I just have to choose and that can be difficult;-) the Up & Down geocoin is funny and unique and the T5 climbing coin has the 5 stars...

Thank you ice13-333 for offering. How much do you want for the three different coins? I live in Denmark so I need to find out what is cheapest incl. shipping. If you don't want to post the prices here, your welcome to sent me a PM or a mail to the email in my profile.

My prices are always in my sales list here in the forum, but i think it is easyer for you, if i tell them here, too.

Up & Down 10 Euro each Version

The Extremcaching coin has gone at the event yesterday, sorry.

Regards

Edited by ice13-333