Friends

acachebox

I was looking at my details and saw a box labeled "Your Friends" and had "The last 2 users"

I ask what this is because I do not recognize those listed and are there more since it stated that they were the last 2?

I don't see "the last 2 users" on my friends list. Could you tell me where you're seeing that?

Thanks,

B.

I was looking at my details and saw a box labeled "Your Friends" and had "The last 2 users"

I ask what this is because I do not recognize those listed and are there more since it stated that they were the last 2?

I don't see "the last 2 users" on my friends list. Could you tell me where you're seeing that?

Thanks,

B.

I most have miss quoted as I can't find that statement again. There are 2 members listed as my Friends. I don't know how they got there. Looking at their profiles one lives close by but there is no information of consequence for the other.

How did they get there and was i involved in putting them there?

Thanks,

B.

I most have miss quoted as I can't find that statement again. There are 2 members listed as my Friends. I don't know how they got there. Looking at their profiles one lives close by but there is no information of consequence for the other.

How did they get there and was i involved in putting them there?

Well, yes, you have to allow people to be on your friends list.

Are they actually on your friends list, or are they listed under "pending friend requests"?

Here, I'll put you on my "add a friend" list, and let's see what happens. You can do the same with my username. (Don't worry, friends are easily deleted...doesn't that sound incredibly nasty!)

B.