New Magellan eXplorist GC

BnJBish

Just got my new Magellan eXplorist GC and it came pre-loaded with all sorts of fun caches. Many of them already found and logged through our phones. Was wondering if there was an easy way to mark those discovered as "found" in the GPS without having to manually log each one. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Just got my new Magellan eXplorist GC and it came pre-loaded with all sorts of fun caches. Many of them already found and logged through our phones. Was wondering if there was an easy way to mark those discovered as "found" in the GPS without having to manually log each one. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I would say you have to mark them as found one at a time. If you have it highlighted in the "list of caches", hit the menu button, and one of the choices that comes up will be found.

I actually generally delete found caches from the GPS. Then again, I never had one before that held 10,000 caches. I believe the most I had prior to the GC was 500. I also deleted all the pre-loaded caches on the GC when it was new. I think the closest one was about 50 miles from my house.

Ya you just hit your options while viewing a cache. Among others you will have Delete cache, Found, Did not find. Select found and when it asks you if you want to enter comments select no. After you learn how to do it it'll take 3 seconds while walking back to your vehicle. Of course you still have to log online.

SORRY I misread what you said. Anyway I just deleted all of the pre-loaded ones. Again on the options you have the option to delete all caches. I suggest doing that and just loading any caches that interest you, or loading ALL local caches whatever you like.

Edited by T.D.M.22