1996 Megellan 2000; What's it worth?

Finally decided to get a new unit. Can't decide whether to keep, sell, or give away, my 1996 model Megellan 2000. What's it worth and any suggestions on the new unit? I'm pretty sure I want WAAS.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

The greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....http://www.texasgeocaching.com

I don't know what your Mag 2000 is worth but if it works OK and you don't need to sell it then why not keep it? that way you have a loaner if someone else wants to go geocahcing sometime.

As for a new GPS, since you didn't say what price range you was looking at, then I will just say what kind I would buy if I was buying a new one today. I recommend the Garmin Legend, you can get one at Amazon.com for $139 after a $50 rebate and free shipping. I have a legend that is one year old and I paid $250 plus shipping just one year ago. And the Legend is a very nice GPS. If you want more then the next step is the Garmin Vista, I think it is around $230 after rebate (maybe less)