Need help deploying geocoins

kassimaja

Hello fellow geocachers. I have a project where we need to send out geocoins to all the corners of the world. 50+ geocoins are ready to be sendt out. Is the some kind people who can help me deployng a coin in there home city. Please send me an email with your home coordinates and and geocaching nick to my email stale@savalen.no. If your location is choosen, I will contact you for your mailadress and I will send you the coin.

Hello fellow geocachers. I have a project where we need to send out geocoins to all the corners of the world. 50+ geocoins are ready to be sendt out. Is the some kind people who can help me deployng a coin in there home city. Please send me an email with your home coordinates and and geocaching nick to my email stale@savalen.no. If your location is choosen, I will contact you for your mailadress and I will send you the coin.

I will gladly help you to distribute your coins! Sent you an email!

I can definitely help out with that.

Thanks for all of the kind replys. I have replyed to a lot of you but I am still looking for exotic places to deploy a geocoin. If you are living in Africa or Asia and can help me, please send me an email at stale@savalen.no. I will get in contact with you if I need your postal adress to ship a coin to you.

I don't know about you, but this whole thing sounds like a scam. It follows the same general pattern: "Your assistance is needed", and so on. Just read some of the examples of this online. You send out your name, address, and who knows what else... Now just check Facebook and he is halfway home to re-creating your identity. I will apologize when someone actually gets one of these coins.

Edited by Peoria Bill