Place Trackable for me in Asia

jsweeney1

Dear fellow Geocachers,

I am wondering if anyone on this forum could place a trackable in Asia or anywhere else in the world. If you can place a trackable for me in a cache, please post your city and country on the forum. If I do want you to place a trackable in a certain part of the world, I will email you asking you for your mailing address.

Thanks!

jsweeney1

Dear fellow Geocachers,

I am wondering if anyone on this forum could place a trackable in Asia or anywhere else in the world. If you can place a trackable for me in a cache, please post your city and country on the forum. If I do want you to place a trackable in a certain part of the world, I will email you asking you for your mailing address.

Thanks!

jsweeney1

Seoul, South Korea. There are many beautiful places.

Okinawa, Japan.

Lot's of American and Japanese cachers here. With the large American military population, also a good chance your bug will travel to another country after it visits this beautiful island.

I would be more than happy to place a bug here for anyone who would like to send one. However, please only mail bugs that BELONG TO YOU, not ones you have found in other caches :)

Edited by NativeAirman

Dear fellow Geocachers,

Thanks!

jsweeney1

Seoul, South Korea. There are many beautiful places.