Clickable difficulty/terrain grid

soobie

You know what I would love? Make the grid showing the terrain/difficulty summary for your found caches clickable. It would be great to click on the numbers in the grid and have the caches for that combo listed. You could see what caches you found that were 2.5/3 or 5/4.5 or 1/1 or whatever.

Just a thought!

You know what I would love? Make the grid showing the terrain/difficulty summary for your found caches clickable. It would be great to click on the numbers in the grid and have the caches for that combo listed. You could see what caches you found that were 2.5/3 or 5/4.5 or 1/1 or whatever.

Just a thought!

i think this is a great idea... I would use it all the time...

I don't know how hard it would be to make, but it would be nice to see which caches you have found by D/T rating.

Yes!!!! I want a clickable d/t grid!!! Will ground speak add that feature? What is their process for handling new feature requests?

A good question.

There seems to be a lack of transparency regarding the process.

Sometimes a feature suggestion will have its forum topic title changed to include a number and status, like this one:

SUBMITTED (21313) - [FEATURE] System to remove "ghost" trackables from cache inventories.

Sometimes, that feature suggestion will progress to having its status to an indication that it has been implemented, like this one:

COMPLETED (32447) - RSS feed not working any more.

Sometimes a feature suggestion will not be assigned a number and will have its topic title changed to suggest that the feature will not be implemented, like this one:

DECLINED - [FEATURE] Increase/Unlimit the Found Log Character Limit

Sometimes features will be implemented for which no request was made, like the recently-viewed-caches list or an update to the icon set.

Given the almost complete lack of information given about how these things happen, it is difficult to reverse-engineer their process.

I use this little program. Free download and easy to use. Clickable D/T grid sortable by year if you want too biggrin.gif

Cache Stats

Too bad it's only Cache States that currently offers this. That is the clunkiest looking stat program out there.

This used to be a function on It's Not About The Numbers, before that site went away. It's too bad it's not available on mygeocachingprofile.com or the stat display they have carried over from that site to geocaching.com.

I'm wondering if it would work well on the GSAK FindStatGen macro or MacDefender's statistic program.

Sometimes features will be implemented for which no request was made, like the recently-viewed-caches list or an update to the icon set.

Given the almost complete lack of information given about how these things happen, it is difficult to reverse-engineer their process.

Dart board.

Post-it's on the wall with possible site features/upgrades written on them.

A lackey is chosen by lots, blindfolded, and tosses a dart at the wall.

Sometimes it's a hit...sometimes it's a miss.