Can't sign into geocaching.com with my Android phone

GEO-BUM

Does anyone have any ideas as to why I am unable to sign into geocaching.com with my Android phone?? I have verified my sign in name and password... no luck.

Everything works just fine when I try to sign in with my notepad as well as with my laptop and desktop computers. In fact I have tried with both of my Android phone without luck.

Help!!

I had this same issue with the default browser. It isn't very fine tuned for any forums at all. I solved the issue by using Chrome over the default... I also tired firefox with no luck.

Thanks for the info. I am using a Samsung Stratosphere and when I checked on loading Chrome into my cell it said...my cell isn't compatible with this version. Just not my day I guess.

I had this same issue with the default browser. It isn't very fine tuned for any forums at all. I solved the issue by using Chrome over the default... I also tired firefox with no luck.

Thanks for the info. I am using a Samsung Stratosphere and when I checked on loading Chrome into my cell it said...my cell isn't compatible with this version. Just not my day I guess.

Chrome only works on ICS (Android 4.0) and newer, and requires certain hardware capabilities as well. You're probably running Gingerbread (2.3). Have you tried Opera Mobile, or Dolphin Browser?

I have EXACTLY the same problem, I found it is in fact the keyboards when on the log in screen,

my login is OZ2CPU, this mean I normally just hold W for a sec to make a 2

but this is a NO NO on (ONLY) this log in screen !!!

so I input OZ and select number keypad, input the 2, now select alpha keypad and input the CPU

now I continue with the password, same stuff...

now it really log in, and it works..

but lucky me, I only need to do this a few times a week..

since the remember me, kind of works a few days, until it forget me again by it self !!

WHEN will systems like this have another select button to click :

REMEMBER ME FOR GOOD AND NEWER FORGET ME !

Edited by OZ2CPU

Chrome only works on ICS (Android 4.0) and newer, and requires certain hardware capabilities as well. You're probably running Gingerbread (2.3). Have you tried Opera Mobile, or Dolphin Browser?

Wow!!! I put Opera Mobile in my phone and it worked..... Yahoo!!! Go figure???? Thank You...Thank You!!! I will keep you informed as to how it continues to work. For now I have piece at last...lol.

On my phone the first letter is automatically capitalised. Since my password isn't I have to select lowercase. Maybe that's the problem.

It maybe an issue because every time I log in with geo-bum it goes right back to Geo-Bum. Can't make it quick. What I didn't know was signing in was case sensitive. I think that is what you are saying. Anyways I switched to Opera Mobile browser and I can log in just fine now. Not sure why but I'm happy I can.

Finally I got the Android browser working again. Thanks to all who tried to help with my problem.

This is what I did......

Went to home page..then to applications..next to settings..then to applications..next to manage applications..then hit all..next hit browser then hit clear data.

Now I tried to sign into geocaching.com again from the Android default browser and presto..it works. AMAZING!!

Edited by GEO-BUM