WTB...Dakota 10 or 20 or Etrex 20

Reardon41

I had a Dakota 10 that recently died and am in need of another GPS unit. I liked my Dakota 10, but would like the 20 for the right price. Also I have a little interest in the Etrex 20. If anyone has any of these units they would be willing to part with let me know about it and the price you are looking for. Thanks

I have an 11 month old eTrex 20 in near perfect condition. I can email you pictures if seriously interested.

It has never suffered the freezing issues that some of the later ones seem to have. It has the latest firmware on it. I will also include a 2 gig micro SD card for topo maps or extra storage.

Make me an offer. The last price I tried to sell it for I was told was to hi.

Edited by Davequal

I have an 11 month old eTrex 20 in near perfect condition. I can email you pictures if seriously interested.

It has never suffered the freezing issues that some of the later ones seem to have. It has the latest firmware on it. I will also include a 2 gig micro SD card for topo maps or extra storage.

Make me an offer. The last price I tried to sell it for I was told was to hi.

Sent Email