TB help needed

The Muskox

Just tried to log 2 finds and show that tb's were left in those caches. Well, the tb's aren't shown as being in my inventory. It shows I don't have any tb's. I have already logged them as found. So now how to I show I have left them in a new cache?

Is this problem due to the fact that I used the ipad? I can't recall this ever happening before.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Dee (The Muskox)

I don't see that you have had any Travel Bugs logged recently. Either in or out.

At least not since the one in August when you placed it in GA.

A little more info would help.

I logged 3 bugs (8-28 and 8-30). They show on my list of trackables but they didn't show when I logged caches that I had placed them in.

Does this make it any more clear?

OK...I just realized ....I chose "discovered" rather than "retrieved". That must have caused the problem.

But how do I fix it? I'm not allowed to edit that log entry.

The US Geocoin TBWRQH is one of the three I'm having trouble with. I logged all three as "discovered".

Thanks for any help - Dee

OK...I just realized ....I chose "discovered" rather than "retrieved". That must have caused the problem.

The US Geocoin TBWRQH is one of the three I'm having trouble with. I logged all three as "discovered".

A new log entry (I hope you still have the TBs, or at least the tracking numbers.)

There, fixed that for you

Well... if you have not yet placed them, you still have the tracking number -- you will need it, just as logging a retrieval.

Return to the cache (page) from which you picked it up. Click the TB/GC link in that cache's inventory, then log it as normal (best to use the correct date of the pick-up).

Once done, it is then in your inventory, and it is available for you to "drop".

------------

If you have already placed it -- you STILL need the tracking number (HINT: always hold onto that number until you are done and you know that everything is right). You need to get it -- from the owner, returning to where you dropped it, or whatever.

Good Luck