Correct screen appearance

mac367

Hi All, I am hoping someone more technical than me can offer some advice. When I go to the main Geocaching page to log on the page is "stretched" out and the icons are moved, the page seems stacked top to bottom. For example the log-in is on the left instead of in the upper right hand corner. I know it is something with my home computer because everything looks fine when I use my computer at work. Thanks in advance for any help.

Let's see here. I'll bet you are using Firefox? I had the same problem after hitting an unknown combination of buttons on the keyboard. All you have to do it change the zoom. Unfortunately I can't remember how, hopefully someone will be post how to do it. And for some reason it only happens on the webpage you changed it on, not any others.

Let's see here. I'll bet you are using Firefox? I had the same problem after hitting an unknown combination of buttons on the keyboard. All you have to do it change the zoom. Unfortunately I can't remember how, hopefully someone will be post how to do it. And for some reason it only happens on the webpage you changed it on, not any others.

For YOUR issue:

CTRL and the scroll wheel on your mouse....

Does it look like this?

mainpage.jpg

If so, then I'll assume you're using Firefox. Go to the View menu, go down to Page Style and change it from No Style to Basic Page Style.

Edit to add: In testing, I had to refresh the page after doing the above to get the bottom part of the page to display properly again.

Edited by The A-Team

Thanks for the replies so far, I have a Lenovo laptop several years old, using Chrome. Everything was fine until a couple of days ago. I don't know how to attach an image or I would include one. Forgot to add everything else, other websites, email, etc appear to be unaffected.

Edited by mac367