Quick Halloween Mission – Card and Coin

kini_ont

A quick Halloween Mission, signup will end 9/28/12 and all names will be sent by 9/30/12. Mission package will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized geocoin (1½ in or larger no micro’s) and a Halloween Card, your mission package should be mailed no later than 10/14/12.

If interested please e-mail through my profile (no PM's!) and include the following:

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

Assignments will be random. Please do not ask to be assigned a certain person and please be aware you may have to ship internationally.

Please report the following in this thread to keep us up to date on your progress;

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

Note if participating you will be responsible to get a card and geocoin to your assigned geocacher even if the one you sent is lost in the mail!

Its been ages since I participated in a mission. I'm in for two!

Mission #1

1. Participating: 9-11-12

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent:

4. Mission Received:

Mission #2

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent:

4. Mission Received:

Anyone who gets me is welcome to send one of the Geocoin Nerds listed on my Profile page instead of a full-sized geocoin!

Really excited to do this one. Halloween is my all time favorite holiday..I always tease my Mom telling her she made a mistake by having me on November 2nd..rather than 2 days earlier:)

Email sent

1. Participating.......9/24/12

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

Edited by MrsLink

A quick Halloween Mission, signup will end 9/28/12 and all names will be sent by 9/30/12. Mission package will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized geocoin (1½ in or larger no micro’s) and a Halloween Card, your mission package should be mailed no later than 10/14/12.

If interested please e-mail through my profile (no PM's!) and include the following:

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

Assignments will be random. Please do not ask to be assigned a certain person and please be aware you may have to ship internationally.

Please report the following in this thread to keep us up to date on your progress;

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

Note if participating you will be responsible to get a card and geocoin to your assigned geocacher even if the one you sent is lost in the mail!

Less then 24 hours to sign up!

kipper1 you need to provide me with some missing information to be included several emails sent :(

If no one has any objection ;)

1. Participating - Sept. 28/12

2. Received Name - Sept. 29/12

3. Mission Complete -

4. Mission Received -

The Mission deadline has past & I will begin drawing your (& my) Mission Recipient

so be on a lookout foor an email from me B)

Edited by kini_ont

That is it, ALL mission emails have been sent through your profile.

If you have not received an email please contact me. Also please note YOU are responsible to make sure your recipient receives a full size not activated geocoin, so please make sure you get those cards (& coins) in the mail and secure the envelope from losing the coin :mad: they do get a rough ride once in a while.

Also please keep us posted here to when you send AND receive your cards & coins - photo's are always welcomed, we love to see what is being past along :D by my count there should be twenty-one of them.

Mission #1

2. Received Name: 9-29-12

3. Mission Sent: 9-29-12

4. Mission Received:

Mission #2

4. Mission Received:

Wow that's fast you must have been working that ESP thing on me :lol: First out (as far as I know)

Mission #1

4. Mission Received:

Mission #2

4. Mission Received:

Wow that's fast you must have been working that ESP thing on me :lol: First out (as far as I know)

While waiting for their recipient's names, they were probably parked in front of the post office ready to go in with their envelopes :laughing:

Mission #1

4. Mission Received:

Mission #2

4. Mission Received:

My dochter whas making the cards, I whas looking for the right coins,so we were a good team. :lol:

1. Participating: 09-25-2012

2. Received Name: 09-29-2012

3. Mission Complete: 09-30-2012

4. Mission Received: 02-10-2012

:) Yeahhh the first one who got his Halloween mission. :D

Wauw!! a beautiful handmade card with a very nice Mehndi Mandala geocoin.

Thanks for this great card and geocoin I love it.

66f8d7ea-a9c0-4d53-b443-d459eb9a9c55.jpg?rnd=0.1082101

@kini_ont, Thanks for organising this great mission!!

Loves, Marjon