Garmin eTrex Legend For Sale

Vertigo

I just ordered a new GPS-V and I'll be looking to sell my eTrex Legend in about a week. I've only had it for almost 3 months now and after logging about 12 caches it still works like new. I'm asking $190 (including shipping), but if that seems like to much make an offer.

As a bonus, I can load up the metroguide data for your area if you like. I've purchased the metroguide cd's but I'll be keeping those for use with mt new GPS V.

I have everything that came with it, including the box, manual, cable.

Email me at JBJones@carolina.rr.com if you have any questions.

I got my GPS V about a month ago and have been trying to gain the will to part with my Legend. I was about ready to post, when I saw your's with the exact same price and terms!! icon_eek.gif I kid you not. I guess I'll see what happens to your's before I post mine here. Having looked at eBay over the past week, $190 with shipping included is a good deal. And the Legend is a great GPS. I'm surprised nobody has bought it yet. icon_frown.gif

rdw

I got my GPS V about a month ago and have been trying to gain the will to part with my Legend. I was about ready to post, when I saw your's with the exact same price and terms!! icon_eek.gif I kid you not. I guess I'll see what happens to your's before I post mine here. Having looked at eBay over the past week, $190 with shipping included is a good deal. And the Legend is a great GPS. I'm surprised nobody has bought it yet. icon_frown.gif

rdw