Who has an own geocaching website or blog?

moenk

Hello,

I'd like to invite you to submit your website to an international website directory for geocaching related websites only.

It's operated by german community GEOCLUB with over 30'000 members that could read your entry. Of course submission is free and easy!

Please add your link here: http://portal.geoclub.de

You might also select a geografic extent that your website covers and users may search for it by co-ordinates.

Cheers,

-moenk

Hi, I am a graphic designer and am designing Geocoins and Pathtags but I only have a page on Facebook at the moment. Am I able to add that to your list?

I had a look on it, but sorry, I think it not useful for people not using facebook. The criteria is not where it is hosted, but I want to collect interesting geocaching websites from around the world. I'd appreciate when you come back at time you have your own website and submit it then.

Hello,

I'd like to invite you to submit your website to an international website directory for geocaching related websites only.

It's operated by german community GEOCLUB with over 30'000 members that could read your entry. Of course submission is free and easy!

You might also select a geografic extent that your website covers and users may search for it by co-ordinates.

Cheers,

-moenk

Hey, Garmin has their own Geocaching website. :laughing:

I will probably go back and add a few blogs I enjoy reading, although I see you have to register first. But I'm OK with that.

I will probably go back and add a few blogs I enjoy reading, although I see you have to register first. But I'm OK with that.

Yes, this is necessary, as there are many non-geocaching websites submitted for SEO reasons by automated bot programs. So it is easier to kick them out because they have nothing to do with geocaching.

Hello,

Cheers,

-moenk

Redfist and I have developed a website, LonelyCache. It's territory is currently five United States: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah. There's a good chance its territory will expand but we have no schedule on when or how.