Etrex Vista for Sale!!!

Guest JollyBGood

Guest JollyBGood

I was about to put this on Ebay but thought I'd post it here first. I'mgoing to wait 24 hours and if I haven't sold it here it'll go up on Ebay.

I bought an Etrex Vista three weeks a go and LOVE IT. Problem is I went home for thanksgiving and discovered my folks had bought me a Garmin GPS V as a present. (I know they are great parents). I was going to take back the GPS V and keep the vista but darn it all -- on the ride back home I was playing the GPS V and my wife decided she liked the routing features and the fact that it beeps when you need to turn.

So, it looks like we're keeping the GPS V. So, I've decided to give up the Vista and use the proceeds to buy some mapsource discs.

Here's the deal. A 3 week old Vista which was taken care of lovingly with the lastest firmware installed, data cable, 12 volt adapter cable, garmin vinyl pouch and all original documents/receipts for 200 bucks.

Email me at jollybgood@aol.com if you're interested. If i don't have an offer in 24 hours it goes on ebay.

Thanks

JRB