[Feature] Android App - Select log date

CrossieCrew

I used the Android app a lot while on holiday but due to limited WiFi access and roaming charges I ended up doing block logs for caches found when I managed to get WiFi.

In this instance it would have been good to be able to select the find date froma date picker since the finds were not necessarily all made on the date the loge were registered on the app.

Could this feature be added?

I'm not sure of I misunderstood the thread you pointed to but I was asking of backdating could be to the Android App rather than the main website (where I realise this is already possible).

I find that the main website often times out when I try to access it using my Android phone making the whole logging process a bit painful. Therefore I tend to use the app.

Did I miss something? I didn't see a date option in the app when I select add field note.

Edited by CrossieCrew

AIUI, this thread is asking for the ability to specify the date of a log when using Groundspeak's Android Geocaching app.

AIUI, the thread I linked to is asking for the ability to specify the date of a log when using Groundspeak's Android Geocaching app.

Did I misunderstand your post? or the other post?