Where to post this?

GT.US

http://www.redbubble.com/people/machka/works/6996660-brijuni-statue

a2646a70-2d23-4ab4-915d-65730288f627.JPG

To me the statue looked like Thor, because of the hammer

I can't find anything documenting the statue online, and no plaque at the statue.

The tour guide said this nearby statue was figurative for "Love"

http://www.croatian-adriatic.eu/istria/img-hr-brijunske-ostrovy-5.html

Am I better off guessing at Thor, and having anyone that ever names it in the future say it IS Thor, and citing me as the source?

If the nearby statue was figurative for Love, would there be something figurative about this one that might fit with the theme?

Here is another I'm not sure where to place. I originally thought WWII, but in poking about with google translate, I can't find any words that suggest WWII. Part is written in Italian, and part Croatian. The word Fasana - Fazana is the city it is in. It seems to be talking about the peoples revolution? The only Date in 1970 , but I think thats when it was placed.

79e09c0e-ec41-4f4e-875e-a4082699be5b.JPG

I guess this is a statue of Hephaestos, a Greek god.

The second one is trickier. My Italian is very bad, so don't rely upon my words; it looks like this is a combined memorial for victims of the Ustaše regime, as well as for combattants of the communist partisans fighting against this fashist regime that was backed by Germany. This happened in the early 1940s and can be seen in the context of WWII but also as a conflict of its own. Maybe the Political Revolutions category would be a good choice? I am not sure.