In what spurious category are you #1?

Delta68

Not sure about #1 but IIRC I'm ranked pretty highly in terms of US caching by a UK cacher. I forget whether it was the number of US caches found or the number of US states cached in (it might even be both).

Cassandy are #1 UK cachers with the most finds in the US

link (might not work)

Don't seem to be able to show the number of states

Mark

Not sure about #1 but IIRC I'm ranked pretty highly in terms of US caching by a UK cacher. I forget whether it was the number of US caches found or the number of US states cached in (it might even be both).

Cassandy are #1 UK cachers with the most finds in the US

link (might not work)

Don't seem to be able to show the number of states

Mark

Link doesn't work for me. Truth be told I found the site cumbersome enough I gave up on it after a few minutes.

Maybe I was just in the top few rather than #1, I forget the details but remember being surprised to see my name so high on any caching list.

I forget if I've cached in 10 states plus DC or 10 states including DC.

Working at a high rating for attending events in the UK - not sure how many are above me but I am trying hard LOL

Lilian

A long time ago, I actually held the record for the number of events attended with a grand total of 31... Them's were the days!! :lol:

Edited to add... At that time, there were only ten of us that had more than 1,000 finds, too.

Edited by Pharisee

Working at a high rating for attending events in the UK - not sure how many are above me but I am trying hard LOL

Lilian

Good attempt Lilian, but only just in the top ten!

I think I'm #1, unless anyone knows differently! Delta - is there a way of extracting this info?

Steve.

I think I'm #1, unless anyone knows differently! Delta - is there a way of extracting this info?

Steve.

Yeah using project-gc Link in original post

Unfortunately the event types are split into the separate sub-types

Counting just 'normal' events, stevo185 is #1, mollyjak are #14

Mark

Haven't a clue how to work out the stats, but I would put in a bid for the greatest range of caching, having found in the Arctic (Svalbard, Greenland and Alaska), not quite the Antarctic (Ushuaia), Alaska and Russia, although my Russian range is restricted to Moscow as there wasn't anything out in Chukotka...

:ph34r:

You win North to South maybe, but can you beat our East to West - Fiji to Alaska? :rolleyes:

(Also not a clue how the stats thing works)

Actually I don't quite win North to South as Interloper has found the same most northerly as me in Svalbard, but has found one right in Ushuaia which didn't exist when I was there, whereas mine was 4kms up a mountain road! And had we landed in a certain place in Antarctica, I'd have been able to log the earthcache there, but we didn't so I couldn't.

Chukotka is further east than anywhere else, but doesn't have any caches, so yes, you beat me in the latitude stakes as far as caching is concerned, but I doubt anyone can match my crossing the east/west hemisphere (not the International Dateline itself, as it wends round Wrangel Island). Just no caches, and no point in setting any as it doesn't do mainstream tourism.

Edited by Original A1

Steve.

Yeah using project-gc Link in original post

Unfortunately the event types are split into the separate sub-types

Counting just 'normal' events, stevo185 is #1, mollyjak are #14

Mark

I'm good with thaT lol

Being thick but where do I find the events list - who am I chasing??? LOL

See you at Hallowe'en event Steve :lol:

Struggling to work out how all the filters on that site work so no idea if I'm top of anything (Perhpas someone could give me a tutorial...) but here's a category I just made up which I bet I'm up there with...

Most UK challenge caches qualified but not yet found! Currently with 136 caches, this fluctuates all the time. It was recently as high as 161 - but then I went out and found them!!!

Also, possibly most spurious and un-comparable (not to be confused with incomparable) category invented...!

Just found out that I am equal first in the UK for finding virtual caches in foreign countries and I will have the chance to find another on Wednesday which will give me a (probably brief) spell at the top of the podium on my own! I am also in silver medal position amongst UK cachers for number of countries cached in. In fact looking at that table gave me an idea for a really spurious record; a new cacher has just appeared well up the list as it seems that they have moved from the Czech Republic to the UK. So all you need to do is pick something you have a reasonable score for and change your home location. For instance, if I decided that Bhutan was now my home location I would be out of sight above the single currently registered Bhutan cacher for caching karma score :lol: .