Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
BreakawayLodge

Garmin eTrex 10

We purchased these units when our GeoMate Jrs became unsupportable as we prepared for this summer's program. They proved to be too difficult for about half of our campers(and their leaders) to learn to use and to use in the hour alloted for the activity. The GeoMate Jrs are again supported and are perfect for what we are doing. I am offering these with cables and English manuals (not in their boxes) at $80 each including postage with in the lower 48.

AND NOW THERE ARE 3.

Edited by BreakawayLodge

e-mail sent, I'll take one...just let me know the best method of payment.

I appreciate it!

Jeramy

Smooth transaction and fast shipping on this. GPS received in like new condition. I appreciate it!

We purchased these units when our GeoMate Jrs became unsupportable as we prepared for this summer's program. They proved to be too difficult for about half of our campers(and their leaders) to learn to use and to use in the hour alloted for the activity. The GeoMate Jrs are again supported and are perfect for what we are doing. I am offering these with cables and English manuals (not in their boxes) at $80 each including postage with in the lower 48.

AND NOW THERE ARE 3.

I sent you an email about purchasing one of your Garmin Etrex 10's

AND NOW THERE ARE 2.